Aspire Home care services are there to assist individuals that need care and support to maintain their independence and continue to live in their own homes for as long as possible.
So whatever your independent living requirements are our trained, professional and friendly care and support workers are always delighted to assist you to your satisfaction and go the extra mile when required.
We accept that each individual is unique and so is their care package. So whether you require a few visits a week or 24 hours a day Aspire Support can help you.
We provide a range of services including:
- Assistance with getting out of bed and/or going to bed.
- Assistance with all aspects of personal hygiene – cleaning teeth, washing, bathing, or showering
- Assistance with continence care and /or toileting
- Help with dressing and/or undressing, personal grooming and skin care.
- Help with meal preparation, eating/drinking and washing up
- Assisting with administering and /or managing your medication
- Help with domestic work - general housekeeping, cleaning, laundry, ironing
- Accompanying you to medical or social appointments, shopping trips, day trips or just being out and about.
We also recognize that your main family carer would require much deserved regular breaks from their caring role, from time to time, in order to recharge their batteries to remain effective for as long as possible. Therefore, we offer a variety of respite care options for your family carer which may be a day sitting service, a night sitting service, a night sleeping service or even a weekend break away from home.
Aspire is always at hand to step in whenever this need arises, so you and your loved one can both have the peace of mind that your care is in good hands.